Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Documentation that is no longer current but is considered important to archive (e.g., charges from previous years, reports that may not be archived on the main LAUC-LA website) can be retained here.
Special Charge 2019-20
- Review scope and duration or period under consideration for award
Suggestions for 2019-20 Committee
- Investigate online submission system that would allow for attachments (letters, pdfs, etc.) instead of asking nominators to email those separately. <-- using Jotform advanced features to route nominations & attachments to a Dropbox
- Give the Program Committee the estimated number of guests attending the award ceremony well ahead of the event
- Check with Executive Board for budgeting a BruinPost to announce the winner of the award
- Announce the winner through an all-staff email (as well as LAUC-LA list)
- Identify someone to take pictures during the award ceremony so there is something good to post with the news story on the website.
The mission of the UCLA Library is to provide access to and delivery of information resources to UCLA students, faculty, and staff in support of the research and instructional mission of the university. Relying on its highly skilled staff, the Library encourages innovation, capitalizes on appropriate technologies, forges effective partnerships and aggressively promotes excellence.