Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See previous reports on the LAUC-LA website.
Chairs of LAUC-LA Committees and certain LAUC-LA Executive Board members are required to a submit Mid-Year Report prior to the Spring Membership meeting, plus a Final Report before the Fall Membership meeting. The reports inform the LAUC-LA membership of progress made to complete a charge from in the LAUC-LA Bylaws or to complete a specific charge from the LAUC-LA Executive Board.
The reports should contain:
- Report name -- Indicate Mid-Year or Final, and for which LAUC-LA year
- Names of committee members, name of the committee chair or name of executive board position
- Charge(s) -- Indicate from LAUC-LA Bylaws and/or from the LAUC-LA Executive Board
- Summary of activities or work done, and analysis of progress made toward completion of the charge
- Suggestions of further work needed
The mission of the UCLA Library is to provide access to and delivery of information resources to UCLA students, faculty, and staff in support of the research and instructional mission of the university. Relying on its highly skilled staff, the Library encourages innovation, capitalizes on appropriate technologies, forges effective partnerships and aggressively promotes excellence.