Welcome to the Chicano Studies Research Center Library LibGuide!
This guide is here to help students navigate all the services the Chicano Studies Research Center (CSRC) Library has to offer, plus provides information about other Chicano/Latino-related resources to help students with their research on Chicano/Latino-related subject matters.
Things to know before getting started:
- The library is both library and archive.
- We hold thousands of primary and secondary source materials on and offsite.
- The library's secondary sources—books—are located in the library stacks, which are open to browse but not check out (they do not circulate).
- The archives are stored offsite at the Southern Regional Library Facility (SRLF) and require advance notice to bring them onsite for research.
- You can find more information about collections, research topics, and course resources on the left-hand menu.
We are continuously adding more information, but if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.