Search UCLA's local library collection as well as the collections from all 10 UC libraries, two regional library facilities and the California Digital Library
Locate the full text of millions of print and online books, journal articles, and other content
- Get up-to-the-minute status information on what's checked out, do things like renew your books, recall books checked out to other people or request items stored in the Southern Regional Library Facility (SRLF)
Select the scope most appropriate for what you are looking for:
- Articles, books, and more searches all 10 UC campus libraries, the electronic resources subscribed to, as well as electronic resources that may not be in the UC libraries, but that can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- Course Reserves searches material put on reserve by your professor. Search by course number, title or instructor.
- UCLA Library Catalog searches just material in the UCLA Libraries, with the exception of journal articles.
- UC Libraries Catalog searches all 10 UC campus libraries, with the exception of journal articles.
- UCLA Film & Television Archive searches only the holdings of the Film & Television Archive.
- WorldCat Global Catalog searches material in libraries throughout the United States and some foreign countries.
. You can request materials from anywhere in the world using the Interlibrary Loan service—you don't even have to specify where it's coming from—but it may take weeks or months to get here, and extremely rare materials may not be available for loan.