Skip to Main Content
- Can you read the title from several feet away?
- Did you include all relevant sections?
- Are authors listed? With contact information?
- Make sure it’s clear when your research was done: did you include a date in your Methods section?
- Double check your images at 100% resolution
- Double check the labels on your figures and tables
- Did you acknowledge your funding source?
- Did you save your poster as a PDF? In PowerPoint, you can do this using the Save As dialog box (choose PDF from the drop down menu)