This Public Health guide is designed to serve as a starting point for locating information on public health. Because public health draws from multiple subject areas you will find resources from many different disciplines.
Use the tabs above to link to the following parts of the guide:
- Article databases and news resources -- search for journal articles and news stories
- Reference sources and ebooks -- discover dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks
- Web resources -- get started with authoritative online sources
- Health data and statistics -- find vital and health statistics and data repositories
- EndNote -- collect and manage citations, easily generate a bibliography
- Community and jobs -- find internship and job listings, associations and organizations, and other opportunities to network
The other tabs contain resources relevant to specific Public Health departments.