Arts iPads webpage
The Arts Library offers ten preconfigured CLICC iPads with ClipNotes for FTV 6A that can be checked out by anyone in the class. A case is provided, and chargers can be checked out separately.
The Library's iPads include a suite of apps for students in the arts, including Clipnotes for FTV 6A, Joseph Alber's Interaction of Color for Design Media Arts, and several other art and architecture related apps.
You must use your own BruinCard to check out the iPad.
Checkout Location: Arts Library Circulation Desk
Checkout Period: 4 hours with option to renew once (same rules as CLICC laptops)
- Renew online by logging into your Library account at catalog.library.ucla.edu
- Only return the iPads to the Arts Library. Universal return does not apply in this case.
- You will be fined for any items damaged or not returned.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with an iPad, report it to the Arts circulation desk.
- For more information and help, visit the Clipnotes webpage.
If you plan on checking out multiple iPads for use in a class exercise, please contact us in advance so that we can hold them for you.
Arts Library Access Services: firstname.lastname@example.org