There are several ways for you to help us build our Community Collections! Email us to ask about these options:
- If you're a member of a student group that has an existing collection or an idea for a new collection, become a student liaison! These students act as bridges between organizations and the library, gathering title suggestions from their classmates and working with a librarian to add them to the collection.
- If you're not affiliated with a student group but still want to work closely with us on the collections, apply for an internship! In the past, students have earned course credit for working with us. This option is especially recommended for students pursuing careers in libraries or publishing. Email us for details.
If you don't have a lot of time, we have some low-commitment options, too:
- Suggest a purchase! If you've just read a fabulous novel or written a killer zine, let us know.
- Suggest a collection! We're always looking to grow our collections. If you have a great idea for a new one, drop us a line!
- Review a book! We love showcasing student picks.