Article IV. Officers.
Section 4. c.
1. Serve as Secretary of the Executive Board.
2. Record the minutes of membership meetings and meetings of the Executive Board.
3. Within ten working days of approval, the minutes will be made available to the LAUC-LA membership and to the other LAUC Divisions.
4. Maintain the distribution list for minutes.
5. Distribute to the membership copies of all documents prepared by LAUC for general distribution.
6. Maintain the records of LAUC-LA and handle correspondence and publicity as directed by the Chair.
7. Notify the membership of the slate of candidates for regular and special elections as specified in Article VI, Section 11.c., Article IX, Section 2.a.2., Article IX, Section 2.c.2., and Article IX, Section 2.d.2.
8. Report the results of elections to the membership.
9. Maintain a current membership list which includes each member's unit, rank and a cumulative record of LAUC committee appointments and offices. The Secretary shall provide this information to the Nominating Committee in time for that Committee's deliberations and to the Executive Board for use in staffing LAUC Committees.
10. Inform the Secretary of LAUC of the results of LAUC-LA elections and changes in officers or delegates during the year as specified in the LAUC Bylaws. See LAUC-LA Bylaws Article IX, Section 4.
11. Serve as the owner of the LAUCTALK-l discussion list.