See previous reports on the LAUC-LA website.
Chairs of LAUC-LA Committees and certain LAUC-LA Executive Board members are required to a submit Mid-Year Report prior to the Spring Membership meeting, plus a Final Report before the Fall Membership meeting. The reports inform the LAUC-LA membership of progress made to complete a charge from in the LAUC-LA Bylaws or to complete a specific charge from the LAUC-LA Executive Board.
The reports should contain:
- Report name -- Indicate Mid-Year or Final, and for which LAUC-LA year
- Names of committee members, name of the committee chair or name of executive board position
- Charge(s) -- Indicate from LAUC-LA Bylaws and/or from the LAUC-LA Executive Board
- Summary of activities or work done, and analysis of progress made toward completion of the charge
- Suggestions of further work needed